Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Happy Planner: Resources and Tips

Hey, folks! Here's a compilation of information I use for my Happy Planning and bullet journaling. Read on for some great resources!!

*Pinterest is an incredible resource for all things Happy Planner, or Erin Condren (if you prefer). Check out my planning/journaling board and follow it if you'd like to snag some of the pins I come across!

*Here's a photo that shows the exact measurements of the Happy Planner, if you'd like to make your own decorations:


Here are my top five resources for GORGEOUS free printables:

There are also a number of websites and Pinterest pins that give you ideas for things to keep track of in your planner. Try searching Pinterest for "happy planner", "glam planning", "journaling prompts", and "bullet journal" for some ideas!

Have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment